Feb 29, 2020
Some people think that because some children find some subjects such as mathematics and philosophy difficult they should be optional instead of compulsory. Do you agree or disagree?
1. subjects that children find difficult /subjects that children find it difficult to learn /subjects that they consider too difficult /
Feb 21, 2020
More and more people are finding it increasingly important to wear fashionable clothes. Is this attitude to wearing clothes a positive or negative development?
1. to wear fashionable clothes /to be dressed in fashionable clothes /to be dressed in fashion /to dress fashionably
2. fashionable /trendy /stylish
Feb 13, 2020
Some people think that social networking sites have a huge negative impact on both individuals and society. Do you agree or disagree?
1. social networking sites /social media platforms /social media
2. great adverse consequences for
3. society as a whole
4. meaningful relationships
Feb 5, 2020
Some people think that government spending on the restoration of old buildings in cities should be stopped. Instead they should spend the money for housing and road development. Do you agree or disagree?
1. old buildings /traditional buildings /historic buildings
2. restoration /restore /renovate /renovation