Apr 30, 2020
click to see the table picture: ieltswritingpodcast.libsyn.com/49-sales-of-coffee-and-bananas
1. sales of coffee /coffee sales
2. Only 1.5 million euros’ worth of fair trade coffee was bought in the UK in 1999.
3. People in the UK bought 1.5 million euros’ worth of fair trade coffee in 1999.
4. the largest buyer of coffee: This number went up dramatically to 20 million euros in 2004, making this country the largest buyer of fair trade coffee in that year.
5. …more…than any other.. : Banana sales were higher in Switzerland than in any other country in both years.
6. The table displays how much Fairtrade-labelled coffee and bananas were bought in 1999 and 2004 in 5 countries of Europe.
7. The table displays the value of Fairtrade-labelled coffee and bananas bought in 1999 and 2004 in 5 countries of Europe.
8. Youtube Video: 2 Simple Methods to Paraphrase the Question